If the package cannot be delivered to the given shipping address due to causes ascribable to the absent cooperation of the customer (wrong or incorrect shipping address, absent receiver,) or if the customer refuses to collect the package, the package will be returned to the sender (Cernucci) at the customers expense. The expense includes shipping costs and any duty and tax the package may have incurred; this amount will be deducted from the total of the order to be refunded.
Please note we do not refund or replace items that are marked as delivered by the courier. For this reason, we always recommend that you get items delivered to a secure address. Visit our FAQ page for more details.
RETURN & EXCHANGE & CANCELLATION POLICY
All items will be sent into production 120 minutes after we receive the payment. No cancellations will be accepted after this period.
And generally, the personalization/engraving/special orders are not allowed to cancel once it starts production, so please review your personalized information carefully before submitting the order,
if you insist on canceling the customized order, there will incur a 50% customized and material processing fee.
You are welcome to contact our Customer Care Representatives if you have questions before placing your order at email@example.com.
What is the Return/Exchange Policy?
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Markus Dayan, that’s why we offer a 30-day return & exchange policy. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the unused item in its original condition as long as you contact us within 30 days from the delivery date.. If you have additional questions, please contact customer support via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returnable Items
Items that can be returned/refunded or exchanged within 14 days of receiving must follow the criteria as below:
1.Faulty items damaged/broken, or soiled upon arrival.
2.Items received in the incorrect size/color.
Contact our Service Center as soon as possible if you come across any of the above situations.
If for any reason you decide you no longer want the item. You can report it to us within 14 days of receiving it for a partial refund of the item cost ( All refunds will have a 15% restocking fee and shipping fees are not refundables).
All shipping fees are MARKUS DAYAN expense if the issue was caused by MARKUS DAYAN, or the customer need to pay for the cost. This includes shipping fees for a return or exchange.
- Non-Returnable Items
We will not accept returns to the following conditions:
1. Items outside the 14 days warranty time-frame.
2. Washed, worn, used, or misused items.
3. Promotional products
4. All custom pieces are non-refundable and non-cancel (photo pendants, custom letter pendants and custom pieces).
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Note: All returns must be authorized by the MARKUS DAYAN Team via the Service Center. To obtain an Authorization Form, please contact customer support via E-Mail at email@example.com
- Special orders (Customized Piece and made to order items - All Moissanite pieces / Cuban and solid gold items.) are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Although you may have enjoyed free or undervalued shipping, the original shipping fee is non-refundable; this amount will be also deducted from the total of the order to be refunded.
1, Return address isn't the address on your package, so please contact our customer service firstly and get a return authorized. All items need to be returned to our external warehouse.
2, Product with “engravings”, "customized", "personalized", "photo", "personal custom jewelry", and final sale are unavailable for return and exchange.
3, Return and reship cost is on the buyer.
4, Although some areas enjoy free postage, we actually bear the freight for each order ($15-$30), so once the refund is made, the freight will not be refunded.
5, (For broken or defective items, customers need to contact us within 24 hours of receiving their order.)*
6, For the United Kingdom and EU countries, 20% of Value-added taxes (VAT) will be deducted.
7,If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refund & Exchange will be processed within 7 working days once get the return package. The refund will be issued to your original payment account. Please allow five to 15 business days for this process to complete.
If the package cannot be delivered to the given shipping address due to causes ascribable to the absent cooperation of the customer (wrong or incorrect shipping address, absent receiver,) or if the customer refuses to collect the package, the package will be returned to the sender (Markus Dayan) at the customers expense. The expense includes shipping costs and any duty and tax the package may have incurred, Although you may have enjoyed free or undervalued shipping, the original shipping fee is non-refundable; this amount will be also deducted from the total of the order to be refunded.
Markus Dayan will resend a new product under the following circumstances or we provide with a return shipping label.
1. Customer received the wrong item.
2. The item is broken, defective, or has an incorrect engraving. (For broken or defective items, customers must contact Markus Dayan customer service within 24 hours of receiving their order.)
Please note we do not refund or replace items that are tracked as being delivered. For this reason, we always recommend that you get items delivered to a secure address
- Free shipping promotions do not apply to international orders
- International shipments may be subject to duties, taxes, handling, and/or other charges by the country of import. These fees are not included in the cost of your order and are not reimbursed by Markus Dayan. It´s the customer's responsibility to receive the package , if the customer refuses to receive the parcel, it will incur several high fees that will be charged to the customer.